Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Follies

It has been a while since I have blogged, but I am going to remedy that. Next week I am starting a new Online Bible Study with Proverbs31 ministeries. Even though I don't believe that they are doing the Blog Thursdays any longer, I liked and did really well with the idea of sharing in such a way. So I am planning on posting every Thursday during the study with the hope that I can continue after it is over on a weekly basis. Perhaps changing the format a bit to cover my ever changing habits and hobbies.


http://proverbs31.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/themendedheart-bookcover.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to your posts as I'm also doing the study but this time not in an online group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I just posted a paragraph and deleted it. Ugh! Ok so I am a busy-Christian-working-mom/wife/gma. I have hardly time for much anything. So I will be looking forward to your blogs popping up in my email from time to time. We never know who we will touch on this side of life. So please, allow me to encourage you to.... allow God to work through you.... to encourage me. (grin). {{big hugs}}

      Delete