Monday, October 7, 2013

Took a break!

This past few weeks I have taken a break from blogging. I have been preparing for a spiritual renewal weekend and working on bible studies from church and...and...and. Well I am sure that you know how these things go.  Anyway I thought that it was time to at least say "Hi" since I will be starting a new online bible study on Weds.

Here is the thought for the day: "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

I am rejoicing today because I have been given one more chance do something good for the Lord today. Even though it is now afternoon, the kids are home, the dishes need to be washed and the Laundry needs folding, it is not too late to do something for Him even yet today!

Never give up trying!



No comments:

Post a Comment